Great for rummy, canasta, hand and foot, or any multiple card, multi-deck card game. This card tray will hold up to 6 decks of cards (3 decks on each side)! By far, these card trays are the deepest we have ever had. At about 2-1/2 inch deep, they are meant to hold more cards comfortably, with the understanding that many cards will be played on the table and in your hands. Available in various colors, this Six Deck Playing Card Tray is made of plastic and is available in both a stationary and swivel design. The tray is used for up to six decks of playing cards and works great for games like Canasta or any other game that requires a draw/discard pile.
The perfect companion for card players who want to keep their stack neat.
– Made in USA – Manufactured with durable, BLACK plastic,
– Multi-Purpose – Fits either poker (wide) size (2.5×3.5″) or bridge (narrow) size (2.25×3.5″) playing cards
– Non-Swivel – Stationary card tray with a felt bottom to protect surfaces. Keep cards organized
– Beveled edges with thumb and finger tabs make it easy for drawing and discarding while keeping your cards neatly stacked
– 6 Deck Card Tray – Measures 7-3/8″(L) x 5″(W) x 3″(H) and works great with card games requiring 1-2 decks while keeping your draw and discard piles organized.
Caution: Not suitable for children 3 years of age or younger due to choking hazard.
This card tray is intended for games of up to 6 decks, but you can not stack all 6 decks on one side. It is intended to hold about 3 decks in your draw pile and 3 in your discard pile, again, with the understanding that many of the cards are used in play or in the players hands.
PLEASE NOTE: Playing cards, ruler and coin shown are for demonstration only and are not included with tray.
This tray is available as stationary or swivel. Just choose which one you want.
About Newt’s Games and Playing Cards: Our goal as a small, family owned business is to make high quality, stylish, & unique products for card players. Designed for a specific audience, but we love the card playing world. Be sure to view our Etsy page at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewtsGames
Follow us on Instagram @newtsgames and Facebook www.facebook.com/newtsgames for sale codes and new product announcements.
Judith W. –
I just had to write & tell you how impressed I was by how fast you processed my order & sent it out. I was hoping I would receive it by the middle of next week & instead it came this past Thurs. Thank you. I have book marked your web site & will not hesitate to pass on your web site to friends.